Saturday, 3 October 2026

Masters of the Universe: Mini Standees (1987)

MotU: Mini Standees (1987)
Mattel + Little Owl Magazines


I've no memory of where or when I got them. Most likely it was as a free gift with the UK's MotU fortnightly comic (72 issues | March 1986 - December 1988). The only verifiable info I have is the name Little Owl Magazines on the standee flap. But I like the art style; they have character.

The pic above is how each one looks as a separate card standee. Height is approx 65mm, excluding flap. The pic below is a complete scan (Front + Back) with a pure white background giving a clean image that's more suitable for printing, for anyone who just wants the art.

If you want to make actual standees from them, you'll need to add enough space bellow each of the two rows to allow for the folded part. I smushed them up a bit to save space.

As always, open any included pics in a new tab for FULL size.

No comments:

Post a Comment