Friday 5 November 2021

Stargate SG-1: Season 01-10 Mockups

SG-1: Hastily Made Mockups for Review Posts
Related to the Stargate posts on The 7th and Last blog.

I was unable to find existing cover art of acceptable size and quality for the SG-1 posts that I made on The 7th and Last blog, so I hastily made my own. They're uninspired, but they did what I needed them to do. Maybe they'll be of some use to someone; e.g., folder images (cropped to a square), or placeholders until something better can be found or created, etc, by the one in need.

If they can serve a non-profit purpose for you, use them however you wish. I don't own them. I simply modified and repurposed an existing image that I found on the internet. When you get right down to it, can anyone ever really 'own' something that's been posted on the internet?

You can throw a painted pebble into a pool of water but can't claim ownership of the ripples that occur (or the pebble, for that matter). One can only hope that folks who repost stuff don't be an asshole and use them for inappropriate means. But as always, let your conscience be your guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment