Tuesday 7 July 2020

Scream! Comic Back Page Poster (1984)

Scream! Comic Back Page Poster (1984)
Related to the Scream! posts on The 7th and Last.

I wanted to make a post collecting the cover art of all fifteen issues of UK comic Scream!, but my own copies aren't in good order and I can't find good quality online scans of the issues I need.

However, I did find individual scans of the six-part poster that required a reader to cut off the back page of six issues in order to assemble.

That's part of the reason my own copies aren't usable. I cut them. I was young at the time. But it looked great and was on the wall for years!

Youthful folly aside, I did my best to piece the digital files together. It's far from perfect, with lines that don't meet and colours that don't match, but the original cheap paper version was the same, so it kind of adds to the nostalgia.

The image to the right is just a preview. A larger version (in better quality) is below the cut.


No comments:

Post a Comment